FRESHX Ms. Lady Pro - Post Construction Clean-Up
At FRESHX we specialize in providing you with experienced crews to relieve you of your final worries with all your finishing touch-up construction clean-up. We will also assist in window washing and carpet touch-ups, should this be your only request. We provide unsurpassed resources as well as detailed cleaning procedures in order to ensure client satisfaction from start to finish. We only offer construction clean-up quotes after a walk-thru of the location has been completed. Within a 48 hour period, we will issue you a professionally written quote customized to meet your needs. We have large amounts of satisfied clients that are developers, private contractors, investors, real estate agents, and buyers/sellers.
Our Free Construction Clean-up Estimates are based upon the work to be rendered, the condition, and its location. Below is an in-depth look at our Post-Construction Clean-up Services offered.
Post Construction Checklist - Detail Cleaning
The first 20 steps of our cleaning process include, but are not limited to the following:
- Remove any and all trash, dirt, and debris from the interior of the unit and dispose of as directed.
- Clean and polish kitchen cabinets, kitchen countertops, and vanity tops.
- Vacuum the inside of all cabinets (removing drawers) to remove dirt and debris.
- Polish all cabinets, vanities, and other stained woodwork and stainless steel sinks.
- Clean and shine the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Clean and shine all plumbing fixtures and related trim to a sanitary condition.
- Clean and shine all medicine cabinets, mirrors, and bath accessories.
- Clean and shine all electrical fixtures and trim. Sanitize all electrical outlet covers.
- Clean and shine all appliances.
- Remove all packing materials, temporary labels, and operating and maintenance manuals.
- Clean all wood base, casing, and sills.
- Clean all wood shelving.
- Clean the outside & inside of all exterior doors (including thresholds).
- Clean and shine all interior doors.
- Clean and shine all finish hardware.
- Sweep and damp mop all tile & linoleum floors.
- Sweep all exterior storage areas, garages, patios, and stoops.
- Vacuum as required (including edging).
- Vacuum out heating/cooling ducts by snaking hose as far as possible.
- Vacuum inside of sconce-type lights.
Touch-Up 3 STEP Cleaning:
- The additional trip shall be a final touch-up cleaning if required. It shall include but not limited to the following.
- Check each unit. Clean, shine, dust, and/or vacuum as required.
- Touchup, re-shine, polish all cabinets, vanities, other stained woodwork and stainless steel sinks. Additional trips for re-cleanings (if required). Additional custom cleaning tasks.